Friday, June 26, 2009

problematic....

i don't know....

why our problems never go away... why do we have to face problems and suffer from them... why? why? why? everytime we solve one problem, another will come. if it's not money, it's the children.. if not that, it's work-related... n if not that, it's the car.... then there's the problem with the spouse or girlfriend (for those lucky dudes)...

i mean, if you stop and start thinking about it, our lives are just a bunch of problems and the solving of those goddamn problems.... admittedly, some problems are bigger than others... but no matter how small the problems are, they are still problems that need to be solved... n problem-solving takes time (definitely)... and money (sometimes)... and worse of all, in my humble opinion, takes the spirit out of you.... and the worse offenders are health-related, legal ones and the problems of the heart... such problems are just sooo difficult to handle... i'm the first to admit that when such problem arise, i would immediately lose focus, my hands tremble, my spirit's down... n my interest in anything just vanish.... i ask myself.. "does this happen to anybody else?"

when u are faced with "big" problems, the spirit in you grows thin... and this can be dangerous.... when the spirit is sparse, anything can happen... and now basically you do not have the care in the world anymore... u can kill, u can turn bad, u can walk away from your family, u can just.. vanish!!!!

now the problem with this is that, even if u vanish, the problem stays.... it might not be the same exact problem, but it definitely can turn into something even bigger.... URGHHHHH!!!!!

now what do we do?

accept problems as part of life? shall we adopt a "take it as it comes" attitude? shall we care less and die young?

2 comments:

  1. Assalamua'laikum En. Busrah,

    Sik sangka jumpa kitak di sitok. Kamek link blog kitak dlam blog kamek. Thx.

    Juanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look at what you refer to as problems as challenges instead (a positive approach with a twist, as I call it). Unless we are at peace with ourselves in term of God's way (or divine intervention for some folks) of testing us, then the problems will remain our greatest challenge. Of course, it is not to say that I welcome these challenges. I view them as our commitment in searching and learning who we were, are, and have become. These challenges can make one so humble in one's thinking, action, and perspective regardless of one's personal background, achievements, and failures.

    Being away from my home country makes me realize that I am on my own as far as learning how to be a person, a friend, a significant other, a parent, a confidant, a teacher, a cook, a believer (the list goes on and on). The process to be me requires me to be true to myself and more importantly to want to research "how to" through books and respectful resources because there isn't one general way to be "me". The negative impact of the word "problems" can resulted in my inability to find, know, make peace with, and love myself or enjoy my life to the fullest.

    I believe in that I am accountable and responsible for my actions, words, thoughts, and deep emotions. The best way is to work out the challenges as they come. They are "gifts" from the high above. Without them, we may be emotionless, action less, lazy, ignorant, and especially ungrateful. It takes a humble, courageous, truly brave individual to realize it, face it, and live it without questioning why. Until then, we are at the mercy of such challenges...if nothing else, knowing this may help you understand ~ there are others who got it worse than we do.

    I admire those of us who are faced with challenges after challenges and still have positive attitude towards life. I hope you find my imperfect justification make sense and useful. Otherwise, treat it as one challenge for you to find truth in ~ not that I would want to add to your "problems"!

    ReplyDelete